Remember the Love
Love is what gives life meaning. We help you Remember the Love you have for, as well as the love you received from your loved one, by asking sincere, thought provoking questions, that invite inner reflection. As we take the time to get to know your loved one through your eyes, we are able to help create a more meaningful tribute through personalized service and ceremony. We want to know what the things that made them special so we can help you share and celebrate those things with others.
Pause and Reflect
All too often, grief is delayed by choosing to focus on things that distract you from your pain. While this is totally natural and understandable, it can complicate your grief down the road. Take the time to pause and reflect on the Love, Life, and Legacy of your loved one…
- How did your relationship begin?
- What is your most meaningful memory?
- What made your relationship unique or special?
- What is the most meaningful thing you learned from your loved one?
- What was your loved one passionate about?
- What things did your loved one do for others?
- What did your loved one enjoy doing?
- What could your loved one do better than others?
- What other relationships were especially meaningful to your loved one?
- What was your loved one’s greatest quality?
- What adjectives best describe your loved one?
- How would your loved one want to be remembered?